Wednesday, May 29, 2024

The Italian connection

 
Grace, is that a nice ring?  I can't tell from this distance, but I suppose I will have to go get myself a ring too.  An engagement ring must be kept on at all times.  How would you gain more spiritual points, Grace?  You're so young so you probably don't know or don't care, but I will tell you: you must love your man.  Show the world you love him.  Please give him all the love you can.  After all, he's just a man.

The connection between Jewish and Italian organized crime goes back more than a century.  It's ridiculous to assume that those organizations merely disappeared.  They got smarter, and are now selling weapons in the Middle East.  Right after the Iranian prime minister was killed, Israel took Rafah.  Without Iran to supply weapons, the Palestinians had to turn to organized crime for their guns.  The Italian mob.  It was business.



No comments: