Friday, May 3, 2024

The influencer economy

 

When you are on social media promoting something whether live on not, then you are an influencer.  I have to deliver the Qur'an, so I am not allowed to ask people for money.  I can receive, but I can't ask.

I can't ask the humans for money but YOU can, Grace.  So listen up, this is important.  Unless you enjoy getting groped by fat drunks in a bar at gunpoint for less money than playing guitar on the streets, then you have to escape the "local scene" trap.  It's dangerous, Grace!  Please follow my instructions, as quickly as possible.

Remember when you were practicing guitar and streaming it, and 20k people at a time would tune in to watch you?  That's because you're beautiful, Grace!  Start doing that again, but this time set it up so you can receive donations.  Only this time, you will be jamming to Mary's singing.  Make sure she's loud so people know what you're jamming to.  Plug her vocals into a nice amp, and it will be as if she were in the same room as you.  She can't stop singing, but you can pause to interact with people who are watching.  You can say something like, "For 200 bucks I'll play Metallica over Mary singing the Carpenters!"  Something like that.  She sings everyday for 2 hours straight inshaAllah, so you jam with her everyday for 2 hours straight.  Do the whole 2 hours every night, professional musician.  Don't hesitate, Grace.  Get started immediately.  Don't worry Honey, I have the feeling that it will be much more dynamic than just you sitting in your bedroom making money.  And all the money you make out of this is yours, consider it my dowry for your hand in marriage.



No comments: