Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Makeup, diet and posture

 

Things to do, things to do...  Oh my God, it's May already!  I have to find the May issue of Vogue somewhere because I told Anna that I would look at it.  I guess I have to watch the Met Gala as well.  That's next Tuesday at 6 am.  I have to take my Dad to the doctor that morning as well, so I will be half asleep and won't watch the whole thing.  What's the theme this year?  I guess I have to look that up.  I think Gwendoline Christie is sexy.  If she were 19 and dressed well, I would totally want to pork her.  Good thing she isn't 19, huh!  Sigh.  Once long ago, a girl told me that my love is cheap.  I guess she was right.  Maybe it isn't love, but lust.

Here's a song for you, Grace!  What's up, girl?  Busy doing your Nashville scene?  I don't do that, Honey.  I'm the Global scene, even though Mary is an vintage country singer.  Guard your chastity, Grace.  That's the real edge you have over others.  And don't you go obeying people whose behavior is out of hand.  Fight them off, Scrapper.




No comments: