Thursday, April 25, 2024

Promotion!

 


My cats used to have the rank of lieutenant, but Allah gave them all a promotion!  Congratulations, guys!  You all now carry the rank of captain!  Although all the cats have the same rank, of course the parents have seniority.  Ya Allah, please heal and protect my kitties.  Give them long lives and dignified deaths.  Grant us kittens when the time is right.  Have my cats coexist in peace.  Grant me compassionate birth control for my cats.

Congratulations, Captain Adolf Kitler!  (Those spots on his nose are actually black hairs.  Interesting huh!)

Congratulations, Captain Lookie Floofysdöttir!

Congratulations, Captain Otto Floofyson!

Congratulations, Captain Helmut Floofyson!

Congratulations, Captain Jane Rambo Floofysdöttir!

Congratulations, Captain Anna Floofysdöttir!

Congratulations, Captain Gunhilde Floofysdöttir!




No comments: