Saturday, March 16, 2024

Burger! Burger! Burger!

 
Hi Natty!  How lovely it is to see you again, my beloved.  That is some nice jewelry too.  I want that droplet of water running down your chin.  I'll mix it in my shaved ice!  I hope you're keeping safe and healthy, Mrs. Global.  Don't worry so much, we'll be fabulous inshaAllah.  It's going to get busier, so just relax and pace yourself.

I had breakfast at the mosque yesterday.  I mean, I broke fast.  Someone brought in what they called "kebabs", which were really pitas stuffed with meat and sauce.  I made some burgers for my pre-dawn meal.  Well, not exactly burgers.  I'm really into tortillas right now, so I made quesadillas stuffed with ground beef, diced cashews and chopped Enoki mushrooms.  Here's what my "burgers" looked like:






No comments: