Sunday, February 11, 2024

That time is past

 
Hi Natty!  Honey, do you often look at your photos when you first started modeling?  I have a few of those photos in my slideshow because they're so cute, and I just want to hug and kiss you!  You've become scary beautiful since then, I'm sure that's what you prefer.  I love you then and now!  I hope you are keeping safe and healthy over there.

The US government is historically pro-Israel, most likely due to intimidation from Jewish banks and media.  The presidential election is coming up this year, so both candidates have plenty of time to declare their love and support for the Jewish cause, and tell the white supremacists to go fuck themselves before that time is past.  Me?  Isn't it obvious?  Shadowplay is pro-Palestine.

The teen filter is another TikTok beauty filter, this one makes you look young.  I wouldn't get too emotional about it myself, because I prefer my adult self.  The discovery of music was great, but it took decades to discover its depth.  I suppose these people were feeling nostalgia.

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

118.  So say, "O my Lord!  Grant forgiveness and mercy!  For You are the Best of those who show mercy!"

The Believers 23:118




No comments: