Saturday, February 17, 2024

I hate cell phone Internet

 
Hi there, beautiful Natty!  How are you feeling today, my love?  I love you with all my heart!  I hope you are having a fabulous time over there, and keeping safe and healthy.

I've been listening to music a lot lately, of course I should.  I listen to a lot of nostalgia, a habit I acquired for thinking I would not survive as long as I have.  Nostalgia music doesn't have to be good, the song just needs to be on when something happens to you.  I try to keep an open mind, so I went through new music last night.  System Of A Down has a couple of excellent songs, and I also like that one song by Queens Of The Stone Age that no one knows.  But everyone else seems to be singing the same song, so I went back to the nostalgia.  I got all this work done in a couple of hours without interruptions.  I guess that was because I wasn't streaming.  What, those songs are at least 10 years old?  I'm a dinosaur even with new music.

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

77.  Have you not turned your vision to those who were told to hold back their hands but establish regular prayers and spend in regular charity?  When the order for fighting was issued to them, behold!  A section of them feared men as or even more than they should have feared Allah.  They said, "Our Lord!  Why have You ordered us to fight?  Would You not grant us respite to our term near?"  Say, "Short is the enjoyment of this world.  The hereafter is the best for those who do right, never will you be dealt with unjustly in the least!"

The Women 4:77

162.  Say, "Verily my worship, deeds, life and death are only for Allah, Lord of the worlds."

The Cattle 6:162


No comments: