Friday, February 9, 2024

Gold

 
Hi Natty!  Oh, you went shopping!  That's fun!  I wish I were there with you.  I want to go shopping too!  It may seem to people that I have a lot to buy, but that's an illusion.  I already stated what I need.  My wife is a fancy lady, though.  She's very pretty, and I love her with all my heart.  What else do you consider fun, Honey?  Please keep safe and healthy.

If gold had feelings, I wonder how it feel like to be gold?  It would still get thrown in the trash.

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

18.  And they worship other than Allah what is unable to bring them harm nor good, and they say, "These are our givers before Allah".  Say, "Are you informing Allah of something God knows not in the heavens and earth?"  Most Blessed and most High is God over that they join with God.

Jonah 10:18


No comments: