Saturday, December 2, 2023

I hate parties

 
Natty, where are you?  Please talk to me.  I love you.

I was losing video during Mary's session today, and we had to finish the set audio only.  After looking at the numbers, I concluded that video was cut deliberately at the carrier level.  Yes folks, I paid my bills.  One might think that a fiberoptic line wouldn't have that issue.  But they could always cut the connection, say "sorry", then reconnect it in 24 hours.  There's only one way to find out.  Who knows, they might be reliable.

I can't believe all that royalty went camping in the desert when it was obvious that that guy wanted to be "king of kings".  I guess it must have been the oil.  Not everyone fell for it: Liz didn't go.  I wonder what really happened at that party...





No comments: