Saturday, September 16, 2023

Theater

 

Hi there, beautiful Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  I love you with all of my heart!  Yes Honey, those are some awesome photos.  I've had them in my slideshow for months already.  I hope you are keeping safe and healthy over there.

So did you watch Vogue World?  I think it was smarter to take it off the streets and into the theater.  What, tables but no food?  Bon Appetit!  Now that the show is indoors, it's more of a show.  It's more like theater.  Plus, you can sell tickets.  CNE did quite a nice production.  It's certainly more entertaining than the vma's.  I would keep the shows sparse.  Fashion Weeks at the most.  Never stray from fashion.

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

110.  Say, "I am but a man like yourselves.  The inspiration has come to me that your God is One God: whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as partner."

The Cave 18:110


Mary's outfit is:
Dellybeams Iridiscent Earrings
Alli&Ali Designs Delilah Hair
MODAN. AIDA GOWN
Pure Poison - Artizan Cloud Pumps






Here are my picks from the Barbara Tfank FALL 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:

Here are my picks from the Bevza FALL 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


No comments: