Wednesday, August 9, 2023

The great outdoors

 
Hi Natty?  How you doin' today, Honey?   I hope the sailing is easy, and you are keeping safe and healthy.  I'm doing OK over here, just longing for my Sweetie is all.  I just had dinner, it was spaghetti with steak, eggplant and basil in tomato sauce.  The sauce is a great success alhamdulillah, made from local ingredients.  The Italians wouldn't be able to make this sauce.  Adolf loves spaghetti, so I gave him some.  I hope it wasn't too salty for him.  His boys followed him when he went outdoors this morning, he seemed like a good father as such, showing them around and talking to them.  He even brought them back 3 hours early, it was their first day outside after all.  I'm quite pleased with Adolf today.

Mary's outfit is:
Alli&Ali Designs Esra Hair
Grumble-Girls Night Dress
TD Zoe Earrings
[Gos] Barbarella Mules - Gold Polkadot






Here are my picks from the Fendi FALL 2023 COUTURE collection:









No comments: