Saturday, August 12, 2023

Spicy hot chilli bean paste

 
Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  Wow, that Barbie movie is doing well.  Now is the time to be beautiful and blonde like you!  Rake in those bucks while you can, Honey.  And please keep safe and healthy in your transactions.

I made spicy hot chilli bean paste this morning for my fried noodles.  Not the stuff you see in the video, of course.  Too many things are hard to come by here even if I had money, so I learn to live without or make it myself.  Hot and spicy is another problem for me because I have a McDonald's stomach, so my spicy hot chilli bean paste isn't that spicy hot.  For my concoction today, I used chilli paste, fermented soybeans and rose syrup.  I call it a success.  Alhamdulillah.

Mary's outfit is:
::MA:: FIONA #TMP Knee Boots
Alli&Ali Designs Melrosa Hair
Chop Zuey Beads & Bobbles Slv/Pk Necklace
Pure Poison - Sidhe outfit






Here are my picks from the Jean Paul Gaultier FALL 2023 COUTURE collection:







No comments: