Sunday, August 13, 2023

Congestion

 
Hi Natty!  How are you today, my love?  How's life in Lesbianland?  Be safe and healthy OK!  And don't kiss any of those pretty girls.  I wanna be lost in Lesbianland with you!  But I'm not a pretty girl.  I'm not even a horny guy.  I just want to relax and be lazy for a while, my legs are tired.  I made spaghetti for dinner, want some?  This time I used the hot and spicy chilli bean paste I made to base the sauce.  It worked out quite well, alhamdulillah.  A nice departure from tomato sauce.  It's not that hot, Honey.  Otherwise my McDonald's stomach wouldn't be able to handle it.

I've been using the cell phone network for my Internet needs.  It's not as great as a fiberoptic line, but it's certainly more reliable than my last ISP.  I'm sure you know how congested the cell phone networks can get.  No amount of lies that Google and Twitch print in their stats can hide that congestion.  I can barely upload Mary's girlie pictures before the next day's blog.

Mary's outfit is:
tomoto, lace gloves black
Alli&Ali Designs Amnesha Hair
hot black teddy by unknown
<<DORIS>>spider pierce
R.icielli - IRNA High Heels
Vonfyrsten Lace Gown






Here are my picks from the Julie de Libran FALL 2023 COUTURE collection:



No comments: