Friday, July 14, 2023

Happy Birthday Natty!

 
To you and your twin brother!  I hope you have an awesome day and more fun than ever.  I'm so very sad I can't be with you on your birthday.  But my heart is already broken, and the best I can do for you at this time is to make you a pizza to look at, and help you be a great big supermodel inshaAllah.  Please be patient with me, keep safe and healthy, and guard your chastity.

Did you know that your birthday falls on the Great Pizza Day?  What a coincidence!  Please eat some pizza today to celebrate this magnificent day.  Since I have to eat the whole thing by myself, I made a halal sausage and basil pizza.  I still don't know what your favorite toppings are.  At the top is the pizza without flash, below is the pizza before going into the oven and the baked pizza using flash.  I love you, Natty.  Dammit, I love pizza too.  I should make it more often instead of just once a year.




Mary's outfit is:
TShirt The Pink Panther Black INK
:*BABY*: Sparkling Pink Lipstick
*Miroku* crystal heart pendant
*giselle* angi skirt 2207-18
Marie Hair black by Promiscuous Freiman
-KC- AMIRA BOOTS






Oh yeah, the winner of the Spring 2023 ready-to-wear collection competition is Valentino!

No comments: