Friday, July 21, 2023

Grupo Poopo

 
Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  It's been all business for you for a while lately, hasn't it?  I'm grateful you have the time to think of me a little.  Please keep safe and healthy in your adventures.  It's been crazy here too lately, but more annoying than dangerous.  I'm grateful about that too, alhamdulillah.

My cats are doing well right now, folks.  I call them "Grupo Poopo".  It's been mostly about Adolf lately.  He's the only one allowed outside, because his peepee would implode if I kept him indoors.  I let him out on a full stomach, and he returns after a few hours to spend the rest of the day inside.  Yes I know I may never see him again everytime I let him go, such is life.  He's a strong boy, there hasn't been a single cat fight since I started to let him outside.  I'm sure his 2 boys will need to go outside too when the time comes, right now all they do is cry when trapped outside.  The girls all stay inside 24/7.  I've chosen Jane to be the next matriarch, because she looks so much like Floofy, Lookie's mother.  Yes, she gave birth to her own mother.  No, they don't get along.

Mary's outfit is:
Alli&Ali Designs Vivianne Hair
.:(CW):. Olivia Cocktel Dress
AvaGirl - Leaf Necklace Silver
R.icielli - IRNA High Heels






No comments: