Wednesday, June 28, 2023

The beautiful cat

 
Hi Natty!  What's going on, Honey?  How's business?  Pretty serious, huh.  Well, they had better treat you with respect and pay you well.  You are MY girl, and I love you with all of my heart.  Please keep safe and healthy at all times.  Today is the 9th day of the Hajj, and I always fast on this day.  I don't know if I would have the strength to walk the Hajj.  It's looking like I will need an electric wheelchair.  Growing old sucks, of course.  But remember, it's what you did when you were young that makes it really suck.

Jane has grown up from being a preemie to a beautiful cat.  She went into her first heat last week.  I thought she would be coming out of heat right now, but unlike her mother she is very good at hiding it.  The only way I can tell that she's still in heat is when she flirts with her father.  Then he being the sex machine he is, pounces on her.  But I can't just let Adolf pork his daughter.  So I shuffle them between different rooms and closed doors to keep them separated.

Mary's outfit is:
Alli&Ali Designs Vivianne Hair
Lazuri Classic Pearls Drop Earrings
R.icielli -ALYSSA High Heels
~D~ Lorena Gown







Here are my picks from the Sportmax SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


Here are my picks from the St. John
 SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


Here are my picks from the Stella Jean
 SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:

No comments: