Saturday, June 10, 2023

America's Got Talent

 

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  Are you keeping safe and healthy?  I hope people are treating you well.  I love you with all my heart.  Folks, please don't hurt my Natty.  Ya Allah, please protect my Natty.  

All the streams should be working as usual now inshaAllah.  This includes the free-shoutcast stream, the Twitch stream, and interaction within Second Life.  The free-shoutcast stream was only stable for less than an hour today.  Oh well, can't win them all.

What do you think about this girl singer on America's Got Talent?  She's really good, huh!  Her voice is naturally high, so she has firm control over the high notes.  She's young and eager for fame, so that should make her a darling of the music industry.  Being blind might be an advantage to her keeping her sanity.  inshaAllah.

Mary's outfit is:
TDS-Harem outfit
Alli&Ali Designs Calypso Hair
V.S VENERE SHOES
Megan bra & panties - cupid edition
[::FiG::] Glowing Clubwear Bracelets







Here are my picks from the Palmer Harding SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection: 




Here are my picks from the Parsons MFA SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection: 


Here are my picks from the Partow MFA SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection: 


No comments: