Sunday, May 28, 2023

Water

 

Hi Natty!  How's your Sunday?  Well, it's Sunday over here.  I hope you have a pleasant day, and keep safe and healthy.  There's not much going on here today other than the usual.  I cleaned my mother's bedroom in the morning.  I cut the grass in the evening.  I guess I'm pretty tired.  Dinner was simple, just steamed rice and teriyaki chicken with some kale for the the greens.  Well, I going to review some designers next then do Mary's wardrobe.  I love you!

Mary's outfit is:
Anaconda - Red Latex Gloves
Alli&Ali Designs Soraya Hair
LIVIA::Just Reds // Lipstick 1
<<DORIS>>spider pierce earrings
Mocha's Designs Monti Gown
NC :: Betty Heels






Here are my picks from the Maryam Nassir Zadeh SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:






Here are my picks from the Masha Popova SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Matty Bovan SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



No comments: