Friday, May 26, 2023

The fish market

 

Hi Natty!  Hi Mermaid!  I want a Flip 4!  I wanna!  I wanna!  Looks like business is booming for you, Honey.  I hope you are having tons of fun.  Don't try too hard at anything Honey, just relax and make it look like the easy life.  All you have to do is be beautiful, and you are.  I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart.  Please keep safe and healthy OK!  Oh yeah, I strongly suggest that you eat only at McDonald's when you travel...  Ya Allah, please protect my Natty.

Global inflation (something created by the wealthy by hoarding excessive amounts of money thus making everything expensive for everyone else) doesn't to have hit Cambodia yet.  Food seems to plentiful, and at low prices.  I don't want to live in or visit Cambodia, but I would like to shop at that fish market above once.  It is overwhelmingly huge!  All the fish I can see in the video is freshwater, so that harvest must be from the Mekong river.  That's a huge river, I sure hope they keep it clean.  And there's so much fish, that even the big fish are flapping and gasping on the tarmac where the motorcycles tread.  It seems wasteful, but I'm guessing it all goes back into the Mekong.  Just don't throw trash in there, folks!

Mary's outfit is:
Amy White and Pink String Panties by INSOLENCE
Alli&Ali Designs Delilah Hair
Hypnose Truddy Dress
Sweet Thing. Crystalline Necklace
-KC- NENYA HEELS






Here are my picks from the Marina Moscone SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Marina Serre SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:







Here are my picks from the Mark Fast SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




No comments: