Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Big lizard!

 

Hi Natty!  Oh Honey, I don't really understand that post.  Those 2 little girls kind of look like you and your sister.  That's a nice doggy watching their backs.  My cats take care of bugs, small lizards and snakes that come into the house.  They were fighting tooth and claw for morsels of my sardine rolls that I had for lunch.  I have a song!  Check it out!  Kitty cat kitty cat meow meow meow!  Doggy woggy doggy woggy, bow wow wow!  What do you think?  It's a hit!  It's a hit!

Honey, I don't think you would ever get used to the big lizards here.  They are so common, they flourish here in the tropics, and they are HUGE!  No, I'm not the Lizard King!  I hate those things!  I've never been able to kill one.  I need a gun, and I need to carry the gun at all times.  There's been one skulking in my back yard for a few days already.  I figured out why it's there: further down the back yard by the old house there is a dead duck.  One of the neighbor's ducks.  I don't know what killed it, but it stinks like hell.

Mary's outfit is:
LIVIA::Just Reds // Lipstick 1
Megan panties  - cupid edition
Andare - June dress
It's Darling Many Loves Necklace
Mute. Gem Pumps - Red w gunmetal
^;^CaTwA^;^ Yara hair





Check out these shoes!  Gunmetal red!

Here are my picks from the Krizia SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:

Here are my picks from the La DoubleJ SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:






Here are my picks from the Lafayette 148 SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




No comments: