Monday, March 20, 2023

The right man for the job

 

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  I hope you are feeling great, and having a marvelous time.  Please keep safe and healthy OK!  I couldn't sleep last night for whatever reason.  It was very hot and humid, with many bugs.  Even when it got cooler and the bugs went away, I still couldn't sleep.  So I was kind of cranky in the evening.  I think I'll turn in early tonight, maybe that will help.  My Kingdom Rush game improved markedly, though.  I don't know why...

Dammit, I couldn't get the hemline straight!  It is one of those older dresses, made for classic avatars.  Mary's outfit is:
LIVIA::Just Reds // Lipstick 1
-Sentinus-Melek Fitted Mesh Hair
<<lily>>  Mesh Dress
Kalina's Design - Silver Bracelet with Amber
Pure Poison - Wings Pumps






Oh, I forgot about Viktor & Rolf.  You know guys, when the dress isn't on the model then I have trouble judging what the dress looks like on the model.  Maybe you should have used the people in the video above instead of the models.  Here's what I did like from your SPRING 2023 COUTURE collection:



No comments: