Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday

 Hi Natty!  Hi Honey!  Are you excited to see me?  I'm always happy to have you, because I love you.  I hope you're having a fabulous time over there, and keeping safe and healthy.  It's Sunday over here.  I did labor all day, and there's certainly nothing exciting about that.  I bought some glutinous rice and salted fish to go with the magic nangka for lunch.  The combination works better with tomatoes, but it worked with nangka the last time I tried it.  I guess this time the fruit is supposed to be taken straight up.  I left some of the magic nangka on the counter for a few seconds and the cats stole it.  Hey, cats don't eat fruit!

Ramadan starts on Thursday.  That leaves me less time for labor.  Less time for everything, actually.  I guess I will be posting this blog before sunset inshaAllah, usually I post after the sunset prayer.  The menu isn't going to be fancy, I'll be eating straight out of the rice pot or wok most of the time.  I think I have Zuhair Murad left for the SPRING 2023 COUTURE collections, then I'll start on the Spring 2023 Ready-To-Wear.  Hm, what else...  Ramadan is a big deal for me.  Wacky things always happen during the fasting month.

Mary's outfit is:
LIVIA::Just Reds // Lipstick 1
Alli&Ali Designs Joy Hair
Ydea Desy boots
It's Darling Many Loves Earrings
Black Knit Sweater Minidress by Valspc






Here are my picks from the Valentino SPRING 2023 COUTURE collection:










No comments: