Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Lentil fritters

 

Hi Natty!  Hi Honey!  What's going on?  Still got that black hat on?  Oh dear, it's hard to party with that thing on.  I don't like parties, so it's not a problem for me.  Do try to keep safe and healthy OK!  I love you with all of my heart.  I'm back to making lentil fritters again, also known here as "masalode".  As you can see, I fry them until dark so they get really crunchy, but I used mostly kernels this time.  That's because I didn't blend the lentils until fine, which was an accident I admit.  But the effect is profound, and very nice.  You can compare it with the general appearance that masalode has, which is the photo below.  I think you would like masalode, Natty.

This gown is supposed to be a "glitter" gown, but the designer didn't invest the data necessary to make it glitter. The result is a "blurry pattern" gown.  Mary's outfit is:
.:GLINT:. - Stones & Gems earrings
RazzaNova MakeUp - Full Lips - Platinum
::TD:: Sia Glitter Mesh Gown
Alli&Ali Designs Vivianne Hair
R.icielli -ALYSSA High Heels






Temperley London is another contender for the top spot for the FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection competition.  Here are my picks:















Here are my picks from the The Attico FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



Here are my picks from the The Row FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



Here are my picks from the Tia Adeola FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




No comments: