Friday, February 3, 2023

Face morph

 

Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  Do you love me today?  I love you!  I hope you're having an awesome time over there.  Please keep safe and healthy for me.  I tried making banana chips today, and it was a complete failure.  I guess there's more to it than dumping sliced bananas into hot oil and cooking the moisture out.  I guess I should have watched a YouTube video about it, but I'm kind of apathetic about it.  I wanted to see what happened.  And what happened was black bananas and burning oil.  Oh well.

Mary's outfit is:
Classic Light White Nylon Seamed Stockings by INSOLENCE
Amy White and Pink Garters & panties by INSOLENCE
Natural lips gloss II by Katt Yeetly
!! NE! Small pearls with diamonds necklace
**ABSEN** -ELENA- minidress
R.icielli - VELMA High Heels
^;^CaTwA^;^ Priyanka/MidNight hair






Here are my picks from the Sara Battaglia FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



Here are my picks from the Schiaparelli FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Sea FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



Here are my picks from the Self-Portrait FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:






No comments: