Tuesday, February 7, 2023

And the winner of the 2023 Grammys is...

 

Hi Natty!  Oh, what a nice place!  And pink boots, too.  Is that cured ham on those shelves?  That looks like capicola to me.  Or maybe pancetta.  I used to cook with that shit back at the pizza joint, with gloves on of course.  I don't know what it tastes like, Muslims don't eat pig.

I looked through the outfits people wore on the red carpet at the 2023 Grammys, but I wasn't able to see all of them.  Once I got to Lil CC, the browser froze up.  Coincidence?  Phooey!  I'm just another pawn of the Fashion Industry Political Machine.  But as it is, and since I have bigger fish to fry, I agree with the selection and declare Lil CC to be the winner of the 2023 Grammy awards.  Congratulations, girl!  And don't put your hand on your hip.  It makes you look ghetto.  Now give me some money, Fashion Industry Political Machine.

Mary's outfit is:
ALESSANDRA - Essential Bikini USA
::DS:: Alien Lips Purple
!  !Lejjlaa Jeans mini skirt
*DBD* Sexyback top
BM Jellby Sandals
Blue pearl necklace by LCorse
JellyRoll - Dawn Hairstyle






Here are my picks from the Supriya Lele FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


Here are my picks from the System FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:

Here are my picks from the Talia Byre FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



Here are my picks from the Tanya Taylor FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





No comments: