Saturday, January 7, 2023

The big carrot

 

Hi Natty!  Oh, quesadillas!  No, that's enchiladas!  I mean marguerites!  I don't consume marguerites Honey, for obvious reasons.  But I must forgive you, right?  You're such a clever girl!  That's some nice looking food, too.  A very model diet.  Very citrusy and shrimpy.  They should have given you bigger shrimp, though.

I couldn't survive on that kind of food.  I need protein, or I'll get heart problems.  No, soybeans don't cut it.  It must be animal flesh.  Shrimp isn't enough either, unless it's a kilo at a time.  I went to the market this morning.  There were some big old carrots there.  That's what I had for dinner.  First I chopped up garlic and galangal then browned that up, then added the sliced carrots and cabbage, then chunks of beef.  A teaspoon of anchovy bouillon, cooked it until the vegetables softened up and dumped the whole lot onto a pot of steamed rice.  Finally I topped it off with dried shallots and soy sauce.  Simplicity!  One of the best meals I ever had in my life.  Alhamdulillah.

Mary's outfit is:

~ SensationS ~ Dipple Lipsticks ~ Pink - Fuchsia
:: DS :: Maelynn Dazzle shades
::MA:: FIONA #TMP Knee Boots
Alli&Ali Designs Tredanya Hair
CHANGED SEASONS ~ Rue 2 dress
xbody eternity love silver necklace






Here are my picks from the Koché FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





Here are my picks from the Kwaidan Editions FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





Here are my picks from the La DoubleJ FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:

Here are my picks from the Lafayette 148 FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:

No comments: