Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The Greasy Spoon

 

Hi Natty!  Hi Honey!  How are you?  Are you enjoying the holiday season?  Did you get all your shopping done?  Or do you have to work through Christmas?  I hope you feeling great my love, and having a wonderful time.  Please keep safe and guard your health.  I love you!  I'm munching on a curry pup right now.  Which means I cut the grass in the evening.  I usually have curry pups whenever I cut the grass, so I can have dinner while sitting in front of the computer.  I put a little bit of the fish head curry that I got for lunch in there, it makes the curry pup creamy.  I get my fish head curry from Embun's restaurant at the crossroads.  It's not a greasy spoon, the patrons there usually eat with their hands.  I ate my rice with a spoon, though.  It wasn't that greasy.

I love Don Martin's work!  I know that expression on the face of the cook, that's the expression I always wore when I worked at a restaurant.  They call it the "hospitality business" lol...  I had such a rotten attitude.  I'm grateful to be out of there, and I'm grateful for the knowledge I acquired.  Praise the Lord!  Alhamdulillah!  Don Martin did his best stuff with comic strips like above.  I didn't enjoy it so much when they animated it.

Mary's outfit is:

Alli&Ali Designs Ariel Hair
::DS:: Alien Lips Purple
Lazuri Cocoa Island SE Violets Earrings
Pure Poison - Alexa Dress
R.icielli - IRNA High Heels






I will be doing 3 or so fashion reviews per day from now to Spring 2023 inshaAllah.  If I didn't review your collection, it means that I didn't like your collection.  Here are my picks from the Dundas FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Duro Olowu FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





No comments: