Monday, December 19, 2022

The gender benders

 


Hi Natty!  How are you?  Are you enjoying yourself?  I hope you are.  With all the fun and games, please make sure you keep safe and stay healthy.  I was able to make my way downtown in the morning to so some shopping.  The weather is so comfortable.  Years ago when my air conditioner broke down, I thought that I would suffer a lot.  But God turned the whole area into an air conditioned room.  Glory to Allah.  I sure feel sleepy, though.

The kittens are doing well alhamdulillah, and all of them have opened their eyes.  They don't hiss and spit at me anymore, which is nice.  However, Helmut is now a female and Anna is now a male.  Sure maybe I made a mistake, but I double and triple checked their gender before I published their names.  Do they have a pee pee and nut sack that pops in and out like a push on switch?  Whatever, I can play this game.  Helmut is now Anna, and Anna is now Helmut.  There.

Mary's outfit is:

"Your Majesty" Diamond & Pearl Necklace by ~TEMPESTUOUS~
*Lurve* Bunny Hugs Minidress
FAGA - Alice Hairstyle
Livian Bunny Ears
-KC- NENYA HEELS






Here are my picks from the Dsquared2 FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:






No comments: