Sunday, December 11, 2022

School holidays

 

Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  I hope you are well and everything is going smoothly for you.  I'm doing OK, it's been a busy day.  I cleaned my mother's bedroom in the morning as usual on Sunday, then in the evening I went out and bought a few groceries.  It sounds like nothing, but my day was packed.  I still have to do dishes from dinner, it was spaghetti again.  Oh no, my basil is dying.  I only got to harvest it twice, what did I do wrong?  I'm going to have to replant it, meaning less spaghetti.  At least with the home made sauce.  I still have a couple of jars of the generic supermarket stuff.

It's the school holidays right now, so there a a few extra kids in town.  They have 3 weeks off, then start school again in January.  After that, they have a little bit left of the term to go through before the school year ends in March, I think.  The end of the school year used to be December, then the Covid happened.  It looks like the kids got bumped back 3 months, but the Covid scare was 2 years, right?  I'm pretty sure the schools got shut down longer than 3 months.  I don't know.  I'm neither a student nor a teacher.

Sundays are supposed to be black for Mary's avatar, but I forgot again.  I guess it's going to be Black Mondoy tomorrow.  Mary's outfit is:

Sensuality_Clothing set 184
:*BABY*: Sparkling Sky Lipstick
-FABIA- Mesh Hair  <Rima>
Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery Le Petit Fleur Necklace






Here are my picks from the Derek Lam 10 Crosby FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




No comments: