Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Honey roasted peanuts

 


Hi Natty!  Oh Honey, you look absolutely gorgeous!  And those are some beautiful clothes.  I wish I had nice clothes like that.  I hope you are feeling good and enjoying yourself, my love.  I'm doing OK, I just got back from the mosque after eating a big dinner.  Spaghetti again!  In marinara sauce with steak and eggplant, plus chopped galangal for heat!  I getting really hooked on galangal, now that I can't eat chillies anymore.  I planted some galangal in pots this evening, inshaAllah I will get a bumper crop going.  I want to make some hot sauce with it, it's going to be white not red.

I bought a kilo of peanuts yesterday, so last night I made honey roasted peanuts.  They don't have that crunchy caramel layer like Eagle snacks, I don't know how that did that.  Maybe they used caramel.  Instead, my honey roasted peanuts look like I poured soy sauce over them.  They're not soggy by any means, they just look like it.  But the flavor is definitely a success.  The combination of roasted peanut, honey and salt is like from heaven.  They're very addictive, but I need to give my teeth a break.  So for snacks tonight, I'm having potato crisps instead.

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

17.  They impress on you as a favor that they have embraced Islam.  Say, "Count not your Islam as a favor upon me.  No, Allah has conferred a favor upon you, that God has guided you to the faith, if you be true and sincere."

The Inner Apartments 49:17

Mary's outfit is:

BM Baby Tee Chocolate
Alli&Ali Designs Marilyn Hair
BOO - Cool Me! (Sunglasses) - Gold
CC EGO JACKET
EarthStones Lora Necklace - Sunstone Gold
Mini Skirt MARIA black by Max
-KC- AMIRA BOOTS






Here are my picks from the Gabriela Hearst FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Gauchere FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


Here are my picks from the GCDS FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



Here are my picks from the Genny FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





No comments: