Monday, November 28, 2022

Public holiday

 


Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  Are you having lots of fun?  I hope you are, and keeping yourself safe and healthy.  It's a public holiday here today.  But not for me, I have to work everyday.  From doing studio work at 5 am to cutting the grass at my grandparents' grave in the evening.  From the look of it, I'm the only one who's cutting the grass for the dead over there, it's overrun with weeds and thorns.  I have more to do next, so I'm going to leave you here for today.  I love you!

Mary's outfit is:

Alli&Ali Designs Abbey Hair
RazzaNova MakeUp - Full Lips - Golden Soul
Beloved Jewelry : Gemstone Earring
.:: Umikoh ::. Mesh Victorian Dress
R.icielli - VIVIANA Boots






Here are my picks from the Coach FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




No comments: