Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Some good news and some panic

 

Hi Natty!  How are you today, Sweetie?  Are you having a blast on the Crazy Carousel?  That's because you're so pretty, and you're MY girl!  And I love you with all of my heart.  It's all kitten energy in this house today.  I woke up with some good news: I saw my preemie suckling on his mother's milk!  I took a snapshot:
Damn, I need a better camera.  Remind me to get one of those high-end cellphones with an awesome camera system someday.  Anyway, I thought that he was going to be consuming his mother's milk from then on, so I put the goat milk in my batch of dough.  Yeah I asked the guy at the pet supply store for kitten formula, and he gave me goat milk.  It didn't seem to bother the kitten though, so I guess it's OK.  Anyway again, the preemie didn't feed again the whole day.  You know how it is with kittens, feed every 2 hours on the dot.  His mother started meowing at me with that concerned tone.  So at 5 pm, I went back to the pet supply store and this time I got something labeled as "Cat and kitten milk".  This stuff is made out of lactose-free cow's milk.

Yes, my kitten is a boy!  Since he was such a survivor the first day of his life, I named him "Rambo".  This means that he will get into trouble with his father as he grows up, probably even at a very young age.  Even if he got fixed, he would still get into trouble with his father.  Adolf is very territorial, the most territorial cat I've ever known.  Well, Rambo is still a preemie so let's pray that he does get to grow up.  We'll have to take it day by day.  Here I took a snapshot of him:

I wish I could show you how cute his little face is, but it's hard to hold a camera in one hand and a squirming kitten in the other.  I need both hands just for the squirming kitten.

The other good news is that my pickles are ready to eat!  And they are perfect!  They won't be perfect in a few days though, so we better eat them all now.  Want some pickles, Natty?


Mary's outfit is:
RazzaNova MakeUp - Full Lips - Platinum
Alli&Ali Designs Delilah Hair
Shey Chalcis Stilettos
:::BEL FIORE:::MARIA LONG DRESS GOWN
Glint Heavenly Skies earrings






Here are my picks from the A.L.C. RESORT 2022 collection:





No comments: