Saturday, August 6, 2022

Global

 

Hi Natty!  Hi Honey!  How are you feeling?  You must be having tons of fun, huh!  Please keep yourself safe and healthy OK!  I'm doing OK over here.  I'm not cooking any dinner tonight.  The mosque gave me some sweet gruel, and I have to finish it.  It has bananas and sweet beans in it.

The current inflation is global, and it's because of interest and cryptocurrency.  The wheat shortage proves that commodities are of greater value than interest and cryptocurrency.  Those who hold all the dollars would certainly disagree, because they can afford to pay the price for food.  What's the solution?  There is no solution, because it's the end of the world!  It's not the fault of any single government, but of human nature.  I suppose getting the wheat supply back would help.  Possibly.  Do you think people will want to bring prices down, now that they have a taste of selling at high prices?  I'm going to find out by buying a chicken.  Poultry prices have been high recently, and the merchants blame wheat.  The government says that they have imposed control over chicken prices and exports, and now there is a surplus.  So I'm going to find out by buying a chicken.  Chicken was RM6.99 per kilo 2 years ago.  Hah!  No way it's going to go back that low!  I suppose I should be grateful that it's not RM40 per kilo like beef.  Just like I should be grateful that it's the end of the world.  From Allah is our origin, and to Allah is our return.

Mary's outfit is:
RazzaNova MakeUp - Full Lips - Platinum
* 0 Style *chocolat* hair
:::BEL FIORE:::LUNA dress
R.icielli - IRNA High Heels
[love always] lit earrings






Here's what I like from the Maison Rabih Kayrouz FALL 2022 COUTURE collection:

No comments: