Monday, August 8, 2022

And the winner is...

 Hi Natty!  Aw don't you worry so much, everything will work out absolutely fabulous for us inshaAllah.  Sorry I'm running late today, I had to deal with a localized power failure.  Or in other words, one of my power strips died and I can't afford to buy another one yet, so I had to shuffle around the plugs for my stuff so I could get back to work.  It was strange to behold though, the wire inside the plastic casing simply turned to dust.  I didn't know that power strips were biodegradable.  Well, that woke me up for a short while.  But now I'm getting sleepy again.  Mary's voice has changed my brain forever, I'm always feeling like I'm about to fall asleep.

Mary's outfit today is:
RazzaNova MakeUp - Full Lips - Golden Soul
* 0 Style *chocolat* hair
.::C.C::. (Emerald) Halter Neck TOP
Julia's Scandal Rachel Skirt
R.icielli -ALYSSA High Heels
TD Zoe Necklace






Here are my picks from the Ronald van der Kemp FALL 2022 COUTURE collection:








Well, that wraps up the Fall 2022 Couture collections.  And the winner of Fall 2022 Couture is.... IRIS VAN HERPEN!!!  Hooray!  Congratulations, dahlink.  I'd give you a bite of my sardine calzone that I had for dinner, but I ate it all.  Go ahead and get yourself an ice cream.  You're a big winner!  You deserve it!
I guess I'll move to Resort 2022 next.  Fall 2022 Ready-To-Wear begins on September 1.  It doesn't look like I would get through all the Resort 2022 collections by then, so I wouldn't judge it as a competition.  Maybe.

No comments: