Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Princess


 Hi Natty!  Hi Princess!  How are you today?  I hope that people are treating you like royalty.  Because you are MY girl, and I love you with all of my heart.  I've had a busy day today, while feeling sluggish.  I did my laundry in the morning.  The outlet hose for my washer broke, so I had to find some sort of replacement.  Which I found in an old vacuum cleaner hose, and lots of scotch tape later I was able to get my laundry done.  High fashion, huh!

My first attempt at making a quiche was a dismal failure.  The dough was unstable, I couldn't even roll it out.  That's the price I pay for not making dough everyday.  I forgot how.  Humans are forgetful creatures.  I've been eating rice everyday for some reason.  I have another dough ball, but it's the same batch.  I'll try again tomorrow, perhaps I can find a way to make it work.  I was hoping to have quiche for dinner today.  But instead, I had to chuck that floppy crust away and quickly put on a pot of rice.  Don't worry Honey, I'll get my chops back inshaAllah.  It's almost the Great Pizza Day.


Mary's outfit today is:
:*BABY*: Sparkling Sky Lipstick
::::Suki:::: Brisa Shirt white
BM Jellby Sandal
JellyRoll - Giselle Hairstyle
Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery Le Petit Fleur Necklace






Here are my picks for the Zuhair Murad SPRING 2022 COUTURE collection:











No comments: