Saturday, May 7, 2022

Serious

 

Hi Natty!  How are you?  How's business?  Oh, it's serious business huh.  I can see your serious face from way over here.  But you look absolutely beautiful when you're serious.  Go break some hearts, Honey.

Today, I feel more agitated than serious.  It's like the simplest things have more power.  It's like Mary's microphone this afternoon was ridiculously loud but the dial was only on one.  But I did get a good lead guitar take this morning while I was working on Shadowplay's next album, "Rise of the Horizon Creature" aka "Search for the Beast".  Very gentle and smooth yet complex.  Alhamdulillah.  I made broth for ramen, but I ate fries.

Mary's outfit today is:
-Sentinus-Aysel Fitted Mesh Hair
Addams // Penelope Necklace
I.M. Collection Bette dress {Pink floral}
R.icielli - IRNA High Heels






Here are my picks from the Etro SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:









No comments: