Saturday, May 21, 2022

Mass opinion

 

Hi Natty!  Hi Honey!  What's going on?  I'm sure you are busy.  Please eat and rest adequately, and take care of your health and safety.  I'm having a lazy evening.  The morning was busy for me, just doing essential housekeeping, but now I'm only motivated to being lazy.  I watch a lot of YouTube, and I see all these people busting their butts for a little attention.  I guess I don't really appreciate fame like they do.  I give my fame to Allah.

That ramen stock I made from a salted fish head and a piece of kelp has turned out to be an awesome flavor enhancer, which I use on vegetables.  Today's dinner was white rice with beef and broccoli.  Want some?  I'm starting to accumulate a lot of sauces.  I think it's time for experimentation.  But oh, I'm so lazy right now.

Mary's outfit today is:
Clubbin' Gloves by Anyusha Lilienthal
:*BABY*: Sparkling Pink Lipstick
*Miroku* Sakura Earrings
-Sentinus-Melek Fitted Mesh Hair
Spyralle Koloa Slip Dress - Vintage Rose
-KC- SURA HEELS






Here are my picks from the Christian Cowan SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:







No comments: