Monday, May 30, 2022

Another average day

 

Hi Natty!  How are you doing?  Just sailing along and being a girlie-girl?  I hope everything is easy going for you over there, and you are well and having a splendid time.  It's another average day over here for me.  Not much going on other than the usual same old same old.  I took my mother to the hairdresser in the morning, then we had takeout rice for lunch.  One of the banana trees in my yard fell over, so I had to remove that.  Tonight was the night market so I went to buy my dinner there, after picking up a loaf of bread, some mayo, bath soap and a small box of milk at the supermarket.  I had more takeout rice, plus the stuff you see up top.  After I finish doing wardrobe with Mary's avatar and all the fashion stuff, I'm going to fill in my tax forms.  Yes, it's that time of the year again!  I will show the government what kind of a non-contributor to the national economy I am.  Anyway, I will talk to you again inshaAllah!  I love you!

Mary's outfit today is:
RazzaNova MakeUp - Full Lips - Golden Soul
- Safira - Valentina Dress
.:Glint:. 3 tier swirls necklace gold
Alli&Ali Designs Rebekka Hair
Pure Poison - Tiana Sandals






Here are my picks from the Halpern SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:







No comments: