Friday, April 22, 2022

Profound pink

 

Hi Natty!  How are you feeling today, Honey?  I hope you are managing to keep cool and calm amidst all the excitement.  Are you back at USC?  I suppose I should have gone back to school, then I just got too busy.  School seems to follow me around, though.  Kids.  Kids of all ages, everywhere.

Chicken is on the menu tonight.  I pulled out some old lemongrass yesterday, a whole patch of it.  I gave some to my mother, and then I turn the rest into a thick sauce.  It blends like grass, very fibrous.  So I used mostly bulbs, after all I had a lot.  I did this last night, and I also made a batch of lentil fritter dough and a fresh pot of roast beef.  My lemongrass sauce tasted great without salt, so I cooked my chicken breast in it today without salt, to go with steamed rice.  I guess I'll find out if it needs salt in about an hour.

This outfit is not a gown, but 2 separates that look like a gown when put together.  The shades of pink seemed to match, until I turned on ALM (Advanced Lighting Model) and the skirt turned into a brighter color.  You can see this difference in one of the pc wallpaper snapshots.  I turned off ALM for the full body shots, because the contrast bothered me.  Pink is a deep color.
Addams // Penelope Necklace 
Alli&Ali Designs Desiree Hair
{CH} Naga Top
Pure Poison - Artizan Cloud Pumps 
[HIGGLE] long skirt NIELLYs 






Here's what I like from the Monique Lhuillier SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:







No comments: