Saturday, April 23, 2022

Busy busy busy

 

Hi Natty!  How are you?  How's business?  I hope you are keeping safe and healthy.  Please think of me sometimes during these busy days, because I think of you all the time.  Yeah, these kids keep following me around.  Some people are even calling me "teacher".  Let's get it straight, folks.  I'm not a teacher, so don't call me "teacher".  Call me "rock star".

I was going to make curry pups this evening, but I ran out of time.  I even have them all dainty-sized, and that is quite an achievement for me since my hands are big.  Instead I have some "satay" which I got from a stall at the crossroads.  I also have mangoes, rice, curry, "pulut srikaya", and someone gave me a bag of dates.  I don't like dates, but I will have to break my fast with one because it is a formality in honor of the Prophet (peace be on him).  Anyway Honey, I'm out of time.  I love you!

Mary's outfit today is:
.EscalateD. Lovey hair
[Vips Creations] - Female Outfit - [Vanessa-Sequin]*
Pure Poison - Tiana Sandals
Natural lips gloss II by Katt Yeetly
[[ Masoom ]] StarLight Necklace






Here's what I like from the Patou SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:







No comments: