Wednesday, March 9, 2022

The ghost

 

Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  I'm sure you are busy over there, and livin' it up on the crazy carousel!  I wish I were there with you but someone has to be here, namely me.  Please keep safe and healthy in your fun and games OK!  I just got done cutting the grass.  I got a large area done today, and I'm quite pleased with that.  I only use one pair of nylon cables at a time, if they snapped then the grass cutting is done for me for the day.  Yes I am lazy, but I still cut the grass.  So I use the red cable which is tougher than the yellow, and I wear out the tip first instead of the center.  I usually get through my planned area that way.  For dinner, I had leftover beef chow mein.  My fried noodles taste good cold!  Anyway, gotta go.  I love you!

Mary's outfit today is:

SM010 Sandals

MH - See Me Dress Lace

Alli&Ali Designs Fianna Hair

It's Darling Many Loves Necklace

.SD. Sonia Lingerie







Here are my picks from the Blumarine SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:











No comments: