Tuesday, March 15, 2022

I love miniskirts!

 

Hi Natty!  Oh I LOVE miniskirts!  And you have such gorgeous legs!  I like that outfit.  Natty, you're so beautiful and I love you with all of my heart.  So are you jetting about the world again, you fabulous glamorous supermodel?  It sounds like fun.  I wish I could join you, but someone has to be here, namely me.  I made fried rice for dinner!  I think you would like my fried rice, Natty.  It's a simple routine, I will teach you how someday inshaAllah.  It's very light and refreshing!  I used chicken and broccoli today.  The fried rice in the video above looks nice.  I didn't watch the whole video, though.  I like my own recipe.

Mary's outfit today is:

{Tilly} - Cut Up Stockings

*Ydea* Latex dress

Anaconda - Red Latex Gloves

Catty black hair

REED - Hally Necklace

[ IBAN ] Mesh Olwina boots







Here are my picks from the Alejandra Alonso Rojas SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:






No comments: