Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Beef and broccoli

 

Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  I hope everything is going well with you over there, and you keeping healthy and having a marvelous time.  I'm pretty tired right now.  I had to go back out and pay my bills, since I went out yesterday on a public holiday.  When the evening came around, I was very hungry.  I made another batch of my generic roast beef yesterday evening.  That stuff takes a while to cook because I use a tiny fire, and I have to cook it until it almost shreds.  If you had a nice cut of beef then it should be cooked rare, but I use the cheapest cuts for my recipe.  That works out great for me, because I get a lot of meat and the fat and gristle are the best parts!  Anyway, I made beef and broccoli to go with my white rice for dinner, along with some eggplant and onions cooked in my home made hot sauce.  What I did was simple: I fried the broccoli in hot oil with some green hot chilli peppers until the broccoli seared a little.  Then I added some of my roast beef chunks, then cooked until hot, plus I added a little water to loosen the stuff on the bottom of the pan.  Finished!  No need for sauce, it was simplicity.  Want some?

Green!  Mary's outfit today is:

Alli&Ali Designs Leeanne Hair

EarthStones Lora Earrings - Sunstone Gold

LYBRA . Silvia dress

R.icielli - VIVIANA Boots







Here are my picks from the Badgley Mischka SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:










No comments: