Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Addicted to snacks

 

Oh, Misty Mountains!  Are you still in Utah, Natty?  No, I never marched up and down steep wooded slopes like that.  SLC suburbs are built on the hillsides, and I had to go uphill to the recording studio and downhill to the pizza joint.  It's much easier to march and read a book at the same time if you were marching on a road.

Are you addicted to snacks, Natty?  I had lunch downtown today and when I got back, Adolf Kitler @ Mr. Meower was moaning incessantly because he didn't get any snacks for lunch.  But I brought back some produce!  No, cats don't like fresh vegetables.  What was I supposed to do, put him in the motorcycle basket and take him with me to Omar's for rice vermicelli soup?  Later, I caught Lookie @ Princess Purrer ripping through empty plastic bags looking for tidbits.  Don't shred those, I need to recycle them!  Yes, they get enough cat food.  I'm afraid my cats are addicted to snacks.  I gave them some snacks for dinner, then I let them lick the wok.  Are you addicted to snacks, Natty?  Please don't get bloated!


Mary's outfit today is:

::DS:: Alien Lips Purple

!!BH!!Moira's sling back pumps v13

Alli&Ali Designs Leia Hair

CR - Enchant Earrings - Blue Topaz

{RF} Refugee Fashion Purple Floral Backless Gown







Here are my picks from the Dsquared2 SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:








No comments: