Friday, January 7, 2022

Don't stop until it's finished

 

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  How's business?  I'm sure you're going to do absolutely great inshaAllah.  Just don't stop, OK?

I took my mother to the hospital early this morning, then I had takeout rice for lunch.  Today is Friday, so I had to attend Friday prayer.  Humph, days are moving really fast for me.  It's like the world is spinning faster.  But that makes sense when you're old.  Like I explained to my Mom, a year is half his life to a 2 year old while a year is 1/100th of his life to a 100 year old.  I guess it's basic relativity.

Anyway, I went to Elle again but I didn't find anything interesting there.  It's not as if they didn't have any fashion photos, there just wasn't anything worth my time.  I suppose they keep the good stuff for print.  But I don't bother with paper anymore unless it's my taxes, because I need a hard copy for myself.  Otherwise, I'm pretty much all digital.

The credits for Mary's look today are:

!! NE! Small pearls with diamonds necklace

- LEIGH - Possession Corset

::Dulce Secrets:: Alien Lips Purple

Alli&Ali Designs Madeline Hair

black leather undies by Kasi Tandino

R.icielli - MELVA High Heels







No comments: