Monday, January 24, 2022

Don't follow me, I'll follow you

 

Hi Natty!  What are you up to, Honey?  I hope you're not trying to know me by following my trail.  You could end up being lost that way.  Someone might trick you into being locked up in the closet or something.  I think the only way to know me is to marry me.  Besides God, no one really knows me.  I don't think even my parents know me.  Just be where you are Honey, I will cradle you as we go downstairs.  All I ask is you protect your health, safety and chastity.  And pray that Allah brings us together quickly.

Mary's look today is:

Black leather undies by Kasi Tandino

Alli&Ali Designs Carmen Hair

MaRUSia dress

TD Zoe Necklace

.:KC:. WITCHQUEEN HEELS






Here are my picks for the Michael Kors Spring 2022 Ready-to-Wear Collection:






No comments: