Friday, December 3, 2021

Princess

 Oh Natty, that's precisely why they're jealous of you!  Oh Honey, you're caught in a feedback loop!  You poor, precious princess.  And you're so pretty!  I just want to take care of you.  Don't worry about a thing Honey, everything is going to work out absolutely fabulous for us inshaAllah.  It is December, huh?  We will come together, Natty.  I won't abandon you, inshaAllah.  Please be patient and pray.  Ya Allah, please protect my Natty.

Are you hungry?  I was so pleased with my ramen this afternoon.  I wish I could have shared it with you.  I didn't take any snapshots of it.  Like I said before, I don't want people selling ¥1,000,000 bowls of Zam-style ramen.  But if you folks want to try selling your own ¥1,000,000 bowls of ramen, here's a recipe from YouTube:
Oh dear, I don't use pork.  I used just one chunk of beef shoulder bone.  I boiled it with some fresh ginger from my yard on Wednesday, along with a spice pack like this:
It's actually a generic pack around here, and I reuse it.  I put the soup in the cooler when it was done to be used on Friday.  Whoops!  I forgot to put salt!  No big deal, on Friday I fried up some garlic and potato slices then added the soup back in.  I used the seasoning packet from a pack of ramen for the salt.  Then I heat it up, and add tofu strips, Vietnamese coriander leaves, a little more beef chunks from my latest batch of roast beef, and some fish cake.  When it was hot enough, I put the ramen brick in.  Just long enough to soften up a little, then I moved the noodles into my soup bowl to rest on a little soy sauce, and I cracked an egg over it.  I poured the hot soup in while taking care not to break the yolk, then topped it of with dried fried onions, salted radish, and home made hot sauce.  That's a good batch of hot sauce I made today alhamdulillah.  I used lots of pickled soybeans.  I nearly choked the blender, it was so thick.  Come share my ramen with me, Natty!






No comments: