Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday

 

Hi Natty!  How are you?  You are probably getting back into the swing of things after your long holiday.  I don't take holidays, but as long as I don't have to do a lot of labor then that's fine with me.  Today is Monday over here.  I cleaned the fridge, bathroom and toilet in the morning, then I had takeout rice lunch.  I did some burning in the evening, then bought dinner at the night market.  I also got some raw fish sausage, and boy does that stuff smell.  It smells like heaven to cats though, and Adolf Kitler was bugging me for snacks.  I had to smack him with the pooper scooper so he would leave my feet alone so I could clean the litter box.
I went to Harper's last night, and found gorgeous pink heels by Versace.  Nice, huh?  Anyway the credits for Mary's "golden referee" look are:

ELIKATIRA Orra hair

.:KC:. IRONY HEELS

[[ Masoom ]] StarLight Necklace

Black Fishnet Leggings by Boston Beeks

Yellow mini dress by Boston Beeks

Sexy Leather Gloves *Jessy* by Mascha Boa

Most of the clothing are system layers, which are known now as BOM or Bakes On Mesh.  This means like the clothes are like body paint.  People generally think that mesh clothes are higher in quality, but BOM can be high quality too.  With both, it depends on how much effort and love the creators put into the apparel.  The outfit is actually a dress.  Back in the day, designers put a primitive panel between the legs to complete the mini skirt.  I didn't add that part because it looked awful, so in effect Mary's avatar is wearing short shorts.






No comments: