Saturday, November 20, 2021

Yet another average day

 Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  I hope all is calm and easy-going for you.  Have you had dinner yet?  Want some fries?  You absolutely must try this ranch dressing.  I could eat the whole jar by myself, but that would make me sick.  My mother gave me some deep fried banana bites.  A traditional recipe called "cucur kodok".  Let's see if YouTube has an example...  Ah, here we go:

My mother's look different, but I'm sure they both taste like banana.  Do you like bananas?  I'm kind of ambivalent about them, care or don't care it doesn't really matter.  I do have a lot of banana trees outside my front door, though.  That's where my mother got the bananas from.  They're quite sweet.  Anyway, I'm stuffed right now.  I think I'll take a nap.  You take care now, Precious!  I love you!





No comments: