Sunday, November 28, 2021

The big curry pup (with ranch dressing!)

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  Are you healthy and enjoying your position as Rock and Roll Princess?  I hope so.  Today is Sunday over here.  With my parents gone, I suddenly have time and labor to spare.  Alhamdulillah!  So what did I do this morning?  I slept in, of course!  I do have my own business to attend to, which is formidable but enjoyable.  Someone gave Mary Unknown7 a big tip today, so after doing wardrobe later I have to shop for gowns and dresses.  I look for good prices and quality, so you new designers upload your work onto Marketplace quickly if you want Mary's avatar to wear them!  She is a TMP Classic.  I also need to read Arthur Miller.  I guess I can get my reading done while I'm falling asleep, instead of watching YouTube.

I also need to get back to the kitchen, so I made curry pups today.  Lately there have been people selling king-sized curry pups, and selling out too.  I make huge curry pups because my hands are too big to make the regular sized ones you see in the video below.  As you can also see, I don't make great pains to pinch the edges beautifully.  I just wanted to hurry up and stuff my face.  The stuffing is just boiled potatoes, chopped onions, ground beef, curry powder and spices, and salt.  The crust is my regular dough recipe, which is flour, yeast, cooking oil, water and salt.  I thought that curry pups would go great with ranch dressing.  Or perhaps it's ranch dressing that goes great with about anything.  I suppose the regular sized curry pups would be better suited for dainty mouths like yours, Natty.  I just can't make them that size, it's a physical limitation.  You're going to have to stuff them yourself if you wanted a smaller size.







No comments: